Flights of Faith

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The State of Things

I am surrounded by stillness.
This always happens.

I beg for it, come home, and writhe out of anxiety from it.
More than ever, I realized this year anxiety is completely God's calling resting on our hearts.
So what is He saying?

Well, I think the first thing I need to do is reclaim stillness by reading the Bible and praying.
Sometimes, writing.
Basically, I cannot run.
I have to face things.

Even the ways I stand up to injustice are fluid.
Part of it is being temporarily stationed.
I don't relate to Iowa, Indiana, Connecticut, New Haven, and Yale is kicking me out soon.
I wonder if time will solve this problem for me. Or if I will step up?
Shouldn't I step up?
Yes, I am convinced.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

josh, i like your blog.
way to go, more distractions.
...but i think this will be a good kind. =]

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home