Flights of Faith

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hijacked

Story of this semester.
I'll explain later.

The point of this post is to say that I'm back and that I'm sorry for the delay.
I don't believe for a second that people have been waiting for me to blog again.
Still, I dislike my absence and wish to correct it.

I have plenty to say, and you will hear a lot from me in the coming weeks.
After that, I hope to find a way to incorporate this blog into my regular college routine.

In a little throwback to the Jerusalem days, here are the entries in progress making my brain sizzle.
Which ones do you want to see first?

The List:
Gwen Stefani: Get "it", Girl! Me: Is "it" catchy music using ridiculous simples or modern day minstrel shows using Japanese women? Sorta makes a difference.
My Semester by the Numbers
Borat was a smart social commentary without any problems...NOT
The Night Elie Wiesel Disappointed Me
Forgetting History and More Lessons I Learned from Leaders of Countries
On Everything Being Equal
Black Religion
What I Wrote This Semester
Kramer, please.
Anti-Racism is the Future or Civil War in 50 odd years
Failed Arguments by Likely Racists
Weighing Disney
Racist. The New N-Word? Some think so.
What I Would Say if You Tased Me Unjustly (before and after the screams)
Classes Fall 2006: 14 Weeks into a Sentence
The Fake Multicultural Society
X Marks the Spot or A Tale of Two Marks
America Recalls the President...Christians too!

Let me know.

Back to The Underground,
Josh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say
classes and fake multi-cul soc

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see Black Religion (what do you mean by that? we need to have a convo b/f you blog about this); Kramer, Please (as I never watch Seinfeld again. you don't call a 2 and a half minute explicit rant a mistake. what a hot mess), Racist: The New N-Word (this is a problem! racists exist so why can't they be called out on it?) ; and def Failed Arguments by Likely Racists (lol, i just gotta see what you come up with.) and taser, clearly. struggle.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home