Flights of Faith

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Expectant










http://www.ikhayalethemba.com/

I am visiting the 'Home of Hope' today, a place for youth affected by HIV/AIDS run by some Vineyard folk in Capetown.  I thank God for the opportunity to witness such a community of love and healing.  I pray God I'll be able to step into that circle today.

Earlier, I visited my third slave lodge/castle in Africa (the first two in Ghana).  This one was the lodge prisoners stayed in before heading to Robben Island, made famous by Nelson Mandela's presence there.  God, break through our constructions our evil.  Destroy our systems to rebuild your own ways of righteousness.  My reaction can only be that prayer.  Almost everywhere I've gone, I become a witness to the effects (and after effects) of large scale societal evil.  Most times, it's changed my academic direction.  This time is no different.  More on that later.

I'll be attending some prayer meetings later, so pray on those things as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Obinna said...

Updates?

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home