Flights of Faith

Monday, June 25, 2007

Checking In

Tiger Woods of the sport = a black person in a white dominated sport a la Louis Hamilton (formula 1 champ) or = the best in the sport a la Roger Federer. Who'da thunk it?

Moved into apartment. I like it a lot. More later, perhaps.

I need to stop point to my hoodie when people ask where I go to school. Sometimes, I'm just so joyful that I go there. If only if it were two syllables, I'd be set.

You see, you can make it seem like you hate Harvard by just lowering the second syllable. A sort of mutter. With Yale...not possible. However hard you try, you will always seem like a pretentious jerk thanks to its verb ending one syllable self. Yale.
Thanks a lot, Eli.

Tons of interesting stuff going on w/ the Aboriginal community down under. Looks like I picked the right time to come. I'll be writing about it shortly for TNS, along w/ some other stuff hopefully. All will be cross posted here, of course.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home