Flights of Faith

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Six Word Stories

One of friends started a facebook thread featuring six word stories. It was inspired by this Emerson gem: "For sale: baby shoes, never worn."

Here are some of my own.

I envision the first six as some sort of series.

Cosby, as father. Cosby, as dictator.

The Diaspora: You Do Not Belong

Turned inward, we will never know.

DuBois: If I could be them...

Lost hyphenated americans found in dash.

Hegemony, applause that sounds like silence.


And the rest...

Guitar in hand, I am ready.

Christ died for us to Live.

Commas provide such interesting twists, right?

Drained of power, he returned Home.

Bowing out, he returns to papers.



That one was truth, see you.
If you have some, send them!
Must stop this madness. Ok, good. (!!!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

Solution happened. His name is Christ.

Eyes darting around, dualism failed him.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Looking up, Jesus' geometry comforts me.

I sit, they shake and smile.

"Wait, she really does kill Bill?"

9:49 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home